Primary Payment Method
Once payment has been made (Payment Complete), automatically the author(s) of corresponding paper confirmed their fully and honest acceptance of Registration Terms and Conditions for conference in MALTESAS website.
**NO GUARANTEE LETTER OR Local Order/Personal Order is entertained**
- Conference registration primary method is via EDAS (only in USD).
- Pay directly using credit card or paypal (Supported both) to our Event Management company. Visit (Payment). Payment can be done either in MYR or USD. Please carefully fill in the amount based on this page fee structure. You do not need a paypal account to pay using credit card. Refer to the web (Payment) for the details.
- For Bank Transfer to direct Organizer account please contact email@example.com. NARUJAYA CONSULTANT is the only organization that will received the payment.
- All payment via Bank Transfer for Malaysian citizen must in MYR
- All payment via Bank Transfer for Other Countries must in USD
4. The registration fee is breakdown into:-
|Registration FEE (Per Paper)
(All Types – Academicia, Student, Government, etc)
USD 450 (International Participant)
RM 2000 (Malaysia Participant)
Additional Page Fee is USD 100
METHOD OF PAYMENT: THE REGISTRATION FEE COVERS THE ABSTRACT COMPILATION (SINCE IT IS A JOURNAL BASED, NO PAPERS WILL BE INCLUDED), CONFERENCE PROGRAM GUIDE, ATTENDANCE AT ALL TECHNICAL SESSIONS, AND MEALS. TRAVELLING AND LODGING FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Once payment has been made (Payment Complete), automatically the author(s) of corresponding paper confirmed their fully and honest acceptance of Registration Terms and Conditions for conference in MALTESAS website